Learn to Fly a Drone
Are you looking to get in the sky but are not sure where to start? UAVAir offers drone flight training to help teach you the basics and get you prepared to fly. We will teach you everything you need to know to succeed in our Unmanned Aircraft Qualification (UAQ) course and learn to fly a drone.
From start to finish you will work with our team of experienced instructors to learn the fundamentals of flying a drone, including a range of manoeuvres and techniques. We will teach and prepare you to the highest standard as efficiently as possible.
Whether you’re looking to learn the basics or are interested in more intensive training, we can build on your current skills and give you the right tools to progress further. Alternatively, if you already have some experience but want to ensure you are prepared for your flight assessment, we can offer a pre-flight assessment check.
Our flight training course lasts around 90 minutes and can be held at any of our UK locations.
What you could achieve with drone flight training:
- Learn a range of flying manoeuvres
- Fundamentals of safety and techniques for successful flight
- Skills for airmanship and the right mindset to progress further
- Learn about hardware such as battery safety, platforms and camera set up
- Ensure you’re on the right track to pass a flight assessment
- Learn how to use a series of checklists and procedures that are essential to operating commercially
Learn to Fly a Drone- £215 + VAT
Check Course Availability