Start your journey to a commercial drone qualification
Please follow the registration link to fill in your details and setup your account to access the course content. This is available under the candidate's section and forms part of the pre-learning necessary before attending the course.
For the theory course, you will need:
- A laptop or tablet device.
- Proof of ID. (driving licence, passport)
For the flight assessment, you will need to provide:
- The aircraft type (e.g. DJI Phantom, Aeronavics Skyjib 8).
- Insurance details (e.g. Coverdrone, BMFA).
- Logbook showing 2 hours of flying or a declaration to that effect.
- Digital copy of flight procedures, preflight and post flight paperwork. If you cannot provide these, we provide generic procedures than can be adapted in the quick reference handbook.
*Please note, you must be 18 or older to take a course with UAVAir.
How to Book
- Select your preferred location first
- Then select the dates & course (Fast-Track - all 3 days, Modular - Days 1&2, Abbreviated - Days 2&3).
Prices are ex VAT.