Are you looking to get in the sky but are not sure where to start? UAVAir offers drone flight training to help teach you the basics and get you prepared to fly. We will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on our UAQ course and learn to fly a drone.
From start to finish you will work with our team of experienced instructors to learn the fundamentals of flying a drone, including a range of manoeuvres and techniques. We will teach and prepare you to the highest standard as efficiently as possible.
Whether you’re looking to learn the basics or are interested in more intensive training, we can build on your current skills and give you the right tools to progress further. Alternatively, if you already have some experience but want to ensure you are prepared for your flight assessment, we can offer a pre-flight assessment check. UAVAir has a range of opportunities to help you hit the ground running.
What you could achieve with UAVAir drone flight training:
- Learn a range of flying manoeuvres
- Fundamentals of safety and techniques for successful flight
- Skills for airmanship and the right mind set to progress further
- Learn about hardware such as battery safety, platforms, and camera set up
- Ensure you’re on the right track to pass a flight assessment
- Learn how to use a series of checklists and procedures that are essential to operating commercially
Our flight training options start at £500 per person, per day (minimum of 2 people).
Not sure if any of these options suit you? Get in touch with a member of UAVAir today and we will work with you to find a tailored solution.