Start your journey to a UAQ commercial drone qualification.
Please follow the registration link to fill in your details and setup your account to access the course content. This is available under the candidates section and forms part of the pre-learning necessary before attending the course.
For the theory course, you will need:
- A laptop or tablet device.
- Proof of ID. (Driving licence, passport)
For the flight assessment, you will need to provide:
- The aircraft type (e.g. DJI Phantom, Aeronavics Skyjib 8).
- Insurance details (e.g. Coverdrone, BMFA).
- Logbook showing 2 hours of flying or a declaration to that effect.
- Digital copy of flight procedures, preflight and post flight paperwork. If you cannot provide these, we provide generic procedures than can be adapted in the quick reference handbook.
In recent guidance issued by the CAA concerning the ability for a minor to enter a legally binding contract, they have stated that they will not approve and issue a PfCO to any applicants under the age of 18. Thus UAVAir cannot issue a recommendation for a PfCO to the CAA for those under 18. An under 18 year old can, however, work to an approved operators’ PfCO as an employable Pilot.
How to book
- Select your preferred location first
- Then select the dates & course (Fast-Track - all 3 days, Modular - Days 1&2, Abbreviated - Days 2&3).
Prices are ex VAT.